THIS IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ ON:
- The information in this site is provided “as is” without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied or expressed warranties or conditions of fitness for a particular purpose or use. No representations or warranties are made concerning the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information contained in any site linked to this website or in this site generally. The owners of this site do not warrant or guarantee uninterrupted access to this site, any site linked to this site, or to the availability of internet e-mail links provided on this site. In no event will the owners of this site, or its officers, affiliates, authors, agents, licensors, licensees, employees, or internet service providers (collectively, the “Representatives”) be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of opportunity, revenue, personal injury, lost or damaged data, or other commercial or economic loss, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), defamation or any other theory of liability. The foregoing limitation shall apply even if the owners of this site or the Representatives have been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damage. By using this site you agree to waive any right you have in law for any cause of action including, but not limited to, any tort, breach of contract, or defamation claim.
- The information in this site is for information and educational purposes only.
- The information in this site is not intended to be substituted for legal advice. Use of this site, including inquiries to the firm through the site (whether through email, online form, or otherwise), does not create a lawyer-client relationship. It is important to consult with a lawyer regarding your own situation and any specific legal questions you may have, and to confirm the existence of any legal-client relationship.
- The copyright in the content of the information in this site is owned by the owners and operators of this site, and/or the Representatives. You may only reproduce the content of this site for your own private, non-commercial use or information. You may not copy, sell, lease or license any of the content for any other purpose. You must maintain all copyright, trade-mark and other intellectual property notices contained in such content and you may not modify the content.
- By contacting us through this site, consulting with us about legal services, or retaining us to provide legal services, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for these purposes.
- Should you communicate with us through this site, your contact information and/or inquiries may be used for the purposes of responding to you, and such contact information and/or inquiries may be distributed to others for the purposes of assisting with that communication, including the Representatives.